Wednesday 23 April 2014

Product Review

Strengths And Weaknesses

For me the best part of our opening sequence had to be the either the location or editing. I think this because our location and scenery had everything we needed. Whilst discussing the problems with location we knew members of the public would be the biggest one. However luckily we had no problems with any people in our location. It was also good because our setting was a good woodland and fitted the shots that we exactly wanted. As well as this I thought our editing in our opening sequence was very good. personally I thought it made our opening sequence twice as good as it was. I thought this because certain shots and transitions fitted in really well. The best part I thought was the transition between the stealing of the papers and then the scene of the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment